InfoElixir is a SAP consulting company beyond the ordinary where you can recognize your true value and make a real difference. We seek talented and enthusiastic candidates who wish to join a growing professional services firm and who are dedicated to providing top quality service to our clients.
Our employee / contractor compensation model is unique to the industry. We strive to be transparent, we try to minimize our overheads, and we aim to maximize employee/contractor compensation.
Companies come to InfoElixir for their SAP staffing requirements in turn-key and non-turnkey projects. We provide high quality resources in all areas from junior to senior levels. If you feel that, you are a SAP subject matter expert in a specific SAP module(s) with a desire to serve in the roles of either a senior SAP consultant or Architect or a Functional lead, then InfoElixir is the perfect place to turn your desire into reality.
We invite you to submit your resume for consideration.
Current Open Positions
1) SAP Project Manager - Immediate Requirement - Excellent Salary and Great Benefits - - Immediate Full-time opening for a client located in New York City. Click here for details.
2) SAP Basis Administrator - Immediate Requirement - Attractive Salary and Good Benefits - - Immediate Full-time opening for a client located in New York City. Click here for details.
3) SAP NetWeaver BW Techno-Functional Consultant
- Immediate opening at a client located in New York City
- Two consultants are required at Long Island City, NY
- One strong BW expert required at Central New Jersey
4) Microsoft Office / SQL developer - Permanent position
- Immediate opening at a client located in New York
5) SAP NetWeaver BPC 7.x Consultant
- Opening for a client located in New York City
6) SAS Certified Programmer
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of SAS programming experience in supporting clinical trials; possess high level of expertise in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT SAS/GRAPH, SAS/SQL, MACRO, ODS, SAS REPORT and SAS/CONNECT . Must have a background in Oncology.
7) Sr. SAS Programmer
Contract Length: 6 months to convert to permanent!
Need 7+ years of SAS experience.
Senior SAS Programmer will be responsible for:
Generating tables, listings, and graphs per protocol, Statistical Analysis Plan, and/or approved client request.
-Assist on the creation of SAS data sets using CDISC standards.
-Programming crosschecks of other programmer’s work, including tables, listings, graphs and data sets.
-Programming data cleaning checks, as necessary, to facilitate Data Management's data cleaning activities.
-Participating in developing the Statistical Analysis Plan table shells.
-Participating in the review process of study documents such as the CRF, edit specifications written by Data Management, and Statistical Analysis Plans.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Please indicate your immigration status, and expected salary / hourly rate.